Collection of T-Shirts for in Game

Thanks for that link scanti, it's definitely an interesting read (I didn't know they outsourced stuff to other studios... that explains a lot). This also made me giggle a bit: "My recommendation…avoid customization unless it is critical for your game. It is very difficult, costly at runtime, and never results in characters that look as good as those that are created unique. Still, it is fun for the player."

Update:
Im working on both T-Shirts thats Homies Papa Burch and Ash Wear in the HAWYP DLC
Iv still got some tweaks to do trying to get the values right so it can be coloured in game

Note: Im changing ISP so this will be my last post untill Im back online so here is a sneak peek of what im working on
when im back I will have both T-Shirts finished

I put toghter a T-Shirt mod for my self and as a few people thought it was cool, I thought I would upload it so every one can use it

Im going to throw in a few other T-Shirts im working on aswell just as a extra, dont expect any thing amasing this is first bit of clothing I have modifed for this game

The Saints Row Mods T-Shirt is finished but the others might be changed if I cba :p
I deffo want to work on the 'Ho-Ho-Ho' T-Shirt more tho then ill add it

AlsoI might mod the skull mask into a Guy Fawkes Mask

2cfuv4p.jpg

28gy0qa.jpg

mvouq8.jpg

5ydhth.jpg
Looks great dude I would wear any of those ~ Keep up the great work !!!

Back