Character Customization Clothing during Image As Designed

Discussion in 'Mod Requests' started by NarrowWatch, Sep 4, 2020.

1. I want my character to keep his clothing when using IAD, instead of being stripped down to underwear.
    This would be helpful to make sure facial proportions do not deform eyeglasses or hats

2. Managed to get this working!
    Edited store_character.lua and calling pcr_restore_clothing() on script load.

[​IMG]

Edited store_character.str2_pc is attached, just put that in your main game folder and then you'll need to check your asm files:

If you have modded vint_doc_containers.asm_pc and patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc (you probably will) then leave those there and just run the ASM updater: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/vipers-updated-asm-updater.13994/

If you don't have those files then you should be safe to just use the attached ones and just put them in your main folder too.

Attached Files:

NarrowWatch likes this.
  3. Thanks

4. Didn't have much time to test it, just tried it once and it was ok.
    Can you confirm if it works fine and doesn't cause any other problems or anything?

5. Uh oh, I don't even have the game installed at the moment :oops:

6. Oh! I figured you would have it if you were making requests!! o_O
    If it works I will make a proper release topic for it so it's easier to find for anyone else.

NarrowWatch likes this.
  7. Cool

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice