Clothes don't fit with body shape

Don't know if anyone ever have this issue
Clothes won't fit to body mesh (in this case, bigger size than it should be)

the problem is, They fit IF I load the game without viewing clothes or going to spaceship
Once I view clothes (whether it's just browsing or changing), the clothes become larger than it should be for the rest of the game until closed
1.png

What I've done:
1. Install Things to do in Dominatrix
2. Some add-on weapons, and add-on suits
3. Changing player_creation (to thin the body a little)
4. Changing player_creation_normal_maps (to give some muscle to a thin body)

Can anyone figure what's wrong?

I'd say thinning the body is what causes this because while the body gets thinner, the clothes don't follow suit.

All clothing items were created for 4 body types: default, fat, muscle and slim. Editing at least one of them in the xtbl file will affect the body type you want to edit only but the clothing item will still remember it was assigned to those 4 body types not to edited ones.
That's why a few mods like bigger breast don't work properly with the workshop clothing mods.

All clothing items were created for 4 body types: default, fat, muscle and slim. Editing at least one of them in the xtbl file will affect the body type you want to edit only but the clothing item will still remember it was assigned to those 4 body types not to edited ones.
That's why a few mods like bigger breast don't work properly with the workshop clothing mods.
So, in short, Editing player_creation.xtbl will change the body shape, but not clothing items.

Is there any way to edit clothing items body types size?
I mean body shape Default, Fat, Muscle and Slim can be edited by changing their 'morph scalar' value in player_creation.xtbl
Do clothing items have something like this too? Or it can only be changed through mesh editing?

Back