Clip Change

I need help changing the weapon mag on a gun, specifically the Gang Rifle. I would like to know how to change the Lvl 3 (Max) Gang Rifle's magazine, to the un-upgraded (Lvl 0) variant magazine.

You should know that by changing the magazine model doesn't actually change the size of the ammo that the magazine hold. If you just want to do that to change the model so everyone can have the giant ass rifle then I can help you.

1. Open the item_3d.xtbl . If you don't have it then use gibbed tool to extract the file "misc_tables".
2. Search for Rifle-Gang_clip3.
3. You should see the line <Upgrade_ID>3</Upgrade_ID>. Change the number in it to 0.
4. Search for Rifle-Gang_clip and change the number in the line with the Upgrade_ID thing to 3.

Done.

You should know that by changing the magazine model doesn't actually change the size of the ammo that the magazine hold. If you just want to do that to change the model so everyone can have the giant ass rifle then I can help you.

1. Open the item_3d.xtbl . If you don't have it then use gibbed tool to extract the file "misc_tables".
2. Search for Rifle-Gang_clip3.
3. You should see the line <Upgrade_ID>3</Upgrade_ID>. Change the number in it to 0.
4. Search for Rifle-Gang_clip and change the number in the line with the Upgrade_ID thing to 3.

Done.
Thank you so much! That is exactly what I wanted, plus I already how to change bullet count.

Thank you so much! That is what I wanted, plus I already how to change bullet count.

Just for you to know beside weapons' magazines you can actually change the weapon's feature like dot sight, laser sight that only appear on higher weapon's level. In my game all gang in steeport use level 3 K6 Krukov complete with dot sights and double magazines.

Back