Climb ladders

In saints row 3 you should be able to have a mod to climb ladders because you have all these ladders in saints row 3 but you cant use them and many players wish to climb ladders in this game like me i mean seriously why do you have these props if they don't even work you should at least be able to climb ladders it will make the game more fun and we will have another feature on the game but you should really add some more cool mods to the game like this and please try the mods first before you give us information back on our mod.

Sincerely: p8uu12
Please respond back

510-1_PI.jpeg

I don't think we will get the tools, somehing like climbing ladders would be to advanced to ever mod in! -I like the pictures btw!

Ladders are implemented poorly in many games, making it easy to inadvertently fall off them. Call of Duty and Halo come to mind - ugh! Red Faction had some of the best ladder controls of any game I've ever played. So, we know Volition is good at ladders. Too bad they couldn't have used that technology in Saints Row 3.

It's pretty obvious that they fully intended to implement climbing ladders at some point during the development of Saints Row 3, based on the large number of ladders on the map, but it was one of those things that just got cut after the meshes were already created. So we're left with lots of ladders (and catwalks) we can't access.

Last edited:
Back