Cleavage Mod

It would be nice to have the option to have an option to have cleavage like Shaundi or some of the female Saints. Not sure if this is a mesh or a model, and it would probably not be compatible with all clothing, but it would be nice.

Correct me if I`m wrong but isn`t these types of requests belong in the Adult Corner?

It would be nice to have the option to have an option to have cleavage like Shaundi or some of the female Saints. Not sure if this is a mesh or a model, and it would probably not be compatible with all clothing, but it would be nice.

Pretty sure the Boss has the same outfit. There were two suits in the store, one was standard zipped up, and the other was "sexy" where you get the heels and the zipper pulled down. My Boss has the latter when I'm on the ship. /shrug

There's a different mesh for Shaundi and some of the other Saints... and it's a mesh swap, I wouldn't consider this an "adult" mod no more than the game itself is rated "M"...

Correct me if I`m wrong but isn`t these types of requests belong in the Adult Corner?

The Adult Corner is for nudity type mods and that kind of thing. Something like this is just fine in the regular forums.

Hi, I have been playing with a slider mod (sex appeal) and I ended up with super tight cleavage
I add player creation if maybe there is a connection

Attachments

• tweak_table.xtbl
    426.6 KB · Views: 331
  • player_creation.xtbl
    105.6 KB · Views: 336
You replied to 8 years old thread and a mod like this already exists:

Back