Classic Iridescent Hair Colors

Description
The hair colors in SRTTR are... kinda weird? A lot of them have been tweaked or changed to accommodate the new models, but the ones that stood out the most to me are the multicolored iridescent hairs, which have all been turned into normal single-color hairs. This mod is my attempt to fix that by recreating the colors from the original release.

Additionally, as of version 1.1, it now also replaces the black hair color with a darker version that's closer to the original game.

Screenshots
Image1.png

Image2.png Image3.png Image4.png

Installation

1. Download the ClassicIridescentHairColors1.2.zip file from this page
2. Extract it, and place the player_creation_hair_color.xtbl file into the game's main folder (Program Files/Epic Games/SaintsRowTheThird is the default location)
3. If you want to uninstall, just delete player_creation_hair_color.xtbl

Credits

LucasRitter for the SRTTR VPP viewer!

Changelog
- Improved all of the iridescent colors.
1.1 - Made the blue/green iridescent colors more distinct from each other. Slightly improved the black/purple color. Added a replacement for the black hair color.

Attachments

• ClassicIridescentHairColors1.2.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 2,904
Last edited:
Looking again after a few months I figured I could probably make some of these look a bit nicer, so I've done just that. Pretty subtle changes over the last update, just some hue/brightness tweaks to make the colors a touch more accurate/better looking.

1.2 Update
  • Improved all of the iridescent colors.

(Also, I added an album of my character's face sliders to my signature since people keep asking :p)

Back