Christmas Skins

Singa

Succubus
Staff member
Hoe, hoe, hoe!

This mod brings a little bit of festivity to Stilwater or at least to your arsenal.

Included are
  • a retexture for the 40oz that turns it into delicious German Glühwein
  • a retexture for the molotov cocktail which also turns it into a delicious (and deadly) German Glühwein
  • a retexture for the magazine of the AR200 which makes it appear giftwrapped
  • a retexture for the satchel charges to turn them into explosive presents
  • a replacer for the RPG which is now the Present Launcher which sports a festive look and shoots exploding gifts at your foes.

Screenshots:

Glühwein 40oz:
1642024073348.png

Glühwein Molotov Cocktail:
1642024080472.png

AR200 Giftwrapped Magazine:
9480_20191204192723_1.png

1642024087452.png

Satchel Charge Gifts:
1642024096803.png

The Present Launcher:
1642024103911.png

1642024112311.png

You can choose which textures and weapons you want to use, so if you only like one of the available ones you can just use that while leaving the others alone.

Installation:

To install any of the retextures go into the folders of the item you want and move all the files except the screenshot.jpg into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" and build a new patch as usual.

The Present Launcher comes in two variants, a standalone one and one that includes my other mods such as Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus and Classic AS12 Riot, if you use either of those mods pick the compatible version, if you don't want those mods then pick the standalone version.
To install it move all the files except the screenshots and "preload.tbl" into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" and build a new patch as usual, then take the preload.tbl from my mod and place it into your SR2 root folder to replace the one from GotR.

To uninstall the mod remove all the files from my mod from "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new patch and replace the preload.tbl in your root folder with the one from GotR again.

Happy Holidays!

Recommended mods:

Credits:

Masamaru for his texture tools used to make the textures

IdolNinja and the GotR team for making creating and installing these mods a lot easier

F13 for clearing up some details regarding preload.tbl

Rick for gibbed tools to extract the files.

Attachments

• Christmas.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 441
  • Christmas fixed.rar
    2 MB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Uploaded a new version of the mod that fixes a texture bug in "Promises" cutscene, sorry for the inconvenience, please download the newer version which contains the fix.

Hello and thank you very much for doing this mod and it suits me perfectly, but in one of the screenshots your character comes out with a bandana that covers her face could you tell me what mod he is in or if he is in the base game where is found. I'm sorry if my English is a bad thing

Glad you like it! The mask is a mod I made for myself, might release it along with more designs at some point.

Never too early for a candy cane

So apparently this upload didn't contain the RPG textures, but no one said anything about it in 2 years.

I attached an updated fix to the original post.

Added a video that showcases the items in action to the original post.

Back