Changing the songs that play on the main menu

I remember that when I was using GOTR, the rap music that always appeared on the main menu was gone, replaced by something else (Like Duran Duran and I think A-Ha).

So I wonder, how can I do that without using GOTR?

You want music.xtbl. Look for SYS_FE_MUSIC and all those entries are the ones that have a chance to play on the main menu. MUS_PAUSE_MENU is the pause menu music.

You want music.xtbl. Look for SYS_FE_MUSIC and all those entries are the ones that have a chance to play on the main menu. MUS_PAUSE_MENU is the pause menu music.
does that mean I could add the adverts to the main menu? :)

(Without having looked at the xtbl for SR2 yet..) Is MUS_PAUSE_MENU a single entry only or is it possible to give multiple?

(Without having looked at the xtbl for SR2 yet..) Is MUS_PAUSE_MENU a single entry only or is it possible to give multiple?

Fuck if I know. Look at the table. :p

Thanks! Do you know what are the songs for the "Sloppy Seconds" though? Or for the "Pussies!" nightclub.

Check music_store.xtbl in GotR and search the file for "misc". That modded table has all those misc songs added to be buyable and the Artist is listed as misc*.

I don't get it, I tried changing the songs (Mostly all of them are from Pop) with their corresponding time but there's just no music on the start menu. What could this be?

I don't get it, I tried changing the songs (Mostly all of them are from Pop) with their corresponding time but there's just no music on the start menu. What could this be?

Did you choose the right audio bank as well? If so, upload your table and I'll take a look.

Back