An important tip from me: You are *not* required to download the 552MB Wwise tool if you're only going to use songs from Saints Row IV. Wwise is only required for converting other formats to SRIV/SRGOOH's wem format.
If you're going to use songs from Saints Row: The Third, however, Wwise is required. SRTT's wem files are in different format (SRTT is in 2010 format rather than SRIV/SRGOOH's 2012 format) and SRGOOH cannot play it.
I made a vanilla SRGOOH's track list just in case you want to leave some of them unchanged ("Everything" and "Pushing Me Closer" are my favorites BTW):
* Track 1: IKILLYA - And Hell Followed with Him
* Track 2: VANDARTH - B is for Bombs
* Track 3: Steve Ouimette - Best Laid Plans
* Track 4: ? - Dubstep Metal
* Track 5: IKILLYA - Escape Plan
* Track 6: Christopher Michael Walters - Everything
* Track 7: Modern Echo - Flatlined
* Track 8: ? - Freeride Action
* Track 9: Noah Lifschey - Pushing Me Closer
* Track 10: ? - Rallycross
* Track 11: ? - Sportcars
Source: Saints Row Wiki at Fandom
I have the same Problem but mine is not a pirated Version. Mine is located in E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Saints Row Gat out of Hell.
I´ve tried everything as suggested but everytime when I try to build I get errormessage " Unable to locate your Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell."
I extracted all neccessary files directly into Gat Out of Hell Folder. Any ideas?
The tool detects SRGOOH's folder from Steam path in the registry and appmanifest_*.acf files
. If you (or someone else reading this) have a similar problem, extract the tool to the game's directory and create a file named "settings.json" (make sure to place it in the same directory with RadioSwapper.exe) with the following text: