change clothes anywhere

I was wondering if it would be possible to mod the game so you could change clothes anywhere in the game and on missions as opposed to just in the cribs.

I looked into this long ago and couldn't find a good way to do it on the fly like that.

Could we abuse Sandbox+ style input to trigger it?

Unless there's a way to call certain scripts on the fly like wardrobe.lua, I don't think so. Those are part of the cts files that detail trigger information.

Please excuse the necromancy, but this topic is similar to a question I'd like to ask.
If changing clothes "on the fly" is impossible, how would I go about adding warderobe points at certain places of the map where I might want to change into something more apropriate, like on the beach or at a fight club?

Please excuse the necromancy, but this topic is similar to a question I'd like to ask.
If changing clothes "on the fly" is impossible, how would I go about adding warderobe points at certain places of the map where I might want to change into something more apropriate, like on the beach or at a fight club?
just download sandbox fan of saints version, it has a command for that, not sure if the idolninja sandbox has it too.

Back