Challenger Radio and Less Naggy Game Tweaks

First mod if you can even call either of these that, just a couple tweaks I wanted to share as thanks to all the work this community has done.

Two files in archive -

sp_tank01_veh.xtbl - The challenger tank descriptor, all I did was set the radio tuner variable to true, I spent many hours in that tank without a radio and it really unnerved me, I should have gone through the effort to fix the other tanks but I don't use them and I'm lazy.

gameplay_nags.xtbl I did not understand the parameters, or rather I could not see a pattern in how they operated. So my solution was to get rid of them all, this requires more testing and any help in this would be appreciated. All I did was empty the contents of the entire table, but this seems to have gotten the desired effect. There is a barrage of nags on first load, but after that they seems to stop. Although I'm not sure of the default values, so they may just be laying in wait...

Installation, unzip, place either or both files in the root directory.

Community can take and reuse with no credit it to me, as I said, very simple tweaks.

Edit:

Idolninja did wahat I was too lazy to do and set the other tanks to have radios, http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/tank-radios.160/

Otherwise, the nags tweak seems to have issues, it worked for my original save but was erratic with a new game. Updated version sets the increment for all nags to 1, this seems like the right variable such that they only appear once, whereas 0 will default them to infinity. I was thrown off originally because increment is measured in seconds....

I've been playing with a fresh game for a few hours and it seems to be working as intended, but if anyone sees odd behavior please speak up.

Attachments

• sr3-nag-tank-tweak.zip
    3 KB · Views: 757
  • gameplay_nags_v2.zip
    734 bytes · Views: 816
Back