Cazzonero Armory - weapons mod

"Welcome, guys, to Cazzonero Armory!"
Added "Personal Version" to download, changes are shown in videos: have fun!

bdRmZoi.jpg

Added four videos showcasing all the weapons i modified.
Some of them are from my personal version of the mod that i will upload soon as Version 2 of the mod.
"The craziest Gunsmith in Steelport (prof. Genki's favourite: SUPER ETHICAL!)
So, follow me inside, where i can show you some of my best gunsmith works."

DVOV5os.jpg

"I changed many of the guns listed in the shop: you're Saints's Boss? Cool, so you need to show a "true boss of the bosses arsenal" then. Something that will distinguish you from the rest of those crappy losers in the city. Ok, here's the list:"
-KA-1 KOBRA: shoot faster, more accurate and powerful. I call her "Fuck tha Police", one of the best RATM songs ever made.
-45 SHEPERD: shoot faster and, you know, i removed explosive bullets: i don't like shooting people to Mars, you know what i mean.
-KRUKOV: its'a classic! I've just doubled the damage.
-AR-55: this is one of my favourite, my friend: more precise and steady, more damage, shoot faster a 3 rounds burst (5 is too much, is'nt it?) you can pour down to enemies rounds after rounds so fast with this beast! Sharpshooters most favourite, trust me: try it!
-AS3 ULTIMAX: duck hunt? Well, with this you can put down entire skeins and put an end to world's starving problems. This baby shoot fast than faster and it's steady. Seriously, if you wanna walk on Army base island with this you can erase them from Steelport once and for all. Only kidding, huh, i sell to them too.
-TEK Z-10:more steady, powerful and precise: a real pdw! And no incendiary rounds for me, thanks: my girls know that i'm already hot!
-DEATH BLOSSOM: more precise and steady, and more powerful: another kick-ass pdw!
-VIPER LASER RIFLE: more precise, shoot fast as hell and does'nt overheat at all thanks to my patented cooling system "S.F.O.U.M." (stag fuck off useless morons)
-S3X HAMMER: faster, more precise and of course S.F.O.U.M. enhanced.
-CYBER BLASTER: increased damage and S.F.O.U.M. enhanced of course.
-CYBER BUSTER: i messed so much with this thing! No more need to recharge: no waiting, shot at full power istantly and you can fire again, at will! More steady and added a custom silencer: now you can shoot without the ears bleeding problem. It can and will cause mass destruction.

-NOTES: this mod is about changes in xtbl files, not graphical modifications; those are only photoshopped pics :) detailed weapon changes are in the readme, along with some useful notes^^
Files are based on vanilla xtbl.

Attachments

• Cazzonero Armory.7z
    36.1 KB · Views: 5,985
  • Cazzonero Armory PERSONAL VERSION.7z
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,008
Last edited:
Looks good, I'll test it (when I'm not on a mission run)

But could you have a mod detail up front; not "in character", of what this completely does? The screenshots leads one to believe the clerk's NPC is different, and the store layout has been remodeled?

Oh, and quick side-note: "Fuck Tha Police" was an N.W.A. song from '88, though I do like Rage's cover. They've covered a couple rap songs (check out "How I could Just Kill a Man" off the Renegades, where they do it live, with Sen Dog and B-Real doing their parts).

Eheh, no these are only photoshopped pics and that character is "me version" in sr3.
Every weapon change is detailed in the readme on the attached file.

Absolutely right about ratm, i like "How I could Just Kill a Man" too^^

Hiya! This is great and all especially the Krukov since it's just such an ironic weapon. It's this giant modified AK and has the power of an airsoft gun. Thanks for buffing it! One thing I did notice was that the hit detection seems to be off with this mod. I mean the Xs you get when you hit someone. For some reason I've grown and gotten used to that so it's weird seeing someone die without having the X to tell me. Also Shitface has a weapon mod and I like things from both your mods. I like his Fully Auto AR better, but you have the Krukov. Is there anyway where I can pick and choose which weapons?

And also since I absolutely love the Krukov, you have removed the Fire effect of the that SMG, can you add Armor Piercing rounds to the Krukov? I mean it only seems right. Maybe lower the damage slightly and add Armor Piercing rounds to counter it?

Compare the two xbtl with the other mod ones with winmerge, then simpli copy/paste my krukov lines into it et voilà.
Armor piercing? Don't know how to add and i don't like much, is not i my plans now.

Back