Caucasian Brotherhood Gang

ı dont understand people . there is no good comment about my mods . always judge this and that . specially this mod people hates ı dont get it you hate white gangs or you love orginal brotherhood gang ? that doesnt matter if you are any of this just dont download it . maybe ı make mistake with the title when ı shared . ı saw asian only mod and that gives me an ıdea ( whites only brotherhood gang ) ı didnt know thats a bad historical term in your language . how should ı know ı never live in the 1800 Amerika or England. I made Afrikans only Saint and Hispanic only Saint mod too. No one say anything to them . Maybe you are Afrikan and hate europians because of the past but this is just a mod . Maybe ı should delete all my mods and never share any mods about anygame again

ı dont understand people . there is no good comment about my mods . always judge this and that . specially this mod people hates ı dont get it you hate white gangs or you love orginal brotherhood gang ? that doesnt matter if you are any of this just dont download it . maybe ı make mistake with the title when ı shared . ı saw asian only mod and that gives me an ıdea ( whites only brotherhood gang ) ı didnt know thats a bad historical term in your language . how should ı know ı never live in the 1800 Amerika or England. I made Afrikans only Saint and Hispanic only Saint mod too. No one say anything to them . Maybe you are Afrikan and hate europians because of the past but this is just a mod . Maybe ı should delete all my mods and never share any mods about anygame again
Is just weird to see this kind of mod, it doesnt mean your mod is trash or something. The contrary, you did a good work modding the skins of the gang members

There's a mod from a long time ago that changed all the Ronin to asian gang members only and it was well received. I see no issue here and gangs related to tribal are usually tribal. Nice mod man

There's a mod from a long time ago that changed all the Ronin to asian gang members only and it was well received. I see no issue here and gangs related to tribal are usually tribal. Nice mod man
And if you saw the post I made back then I questioned that as well as the Ronin were never Asian or Japanese only. Which it is funny that said dude called the inclusion of Whites in the Ronin as weeaboo yet he had an anime avatar.

And if you saw the post I made back then I questioned that as well as the Ronin were never Asian or Japanese only. Which it is funny that said dude called the inclusion of Whites in the Ronin as weeaboo yet he had an anime avatar.
no problem but ı dont understand saints row fans they are over protective ı guess . I thinh you have confusion about mods . Mods changes orgiinal game this s how it works if it was a gta game we would have more mods like this , like bloods crips other game gangs . But we never going to see this because of the fans ı think