Can't get GotR on windows 10.

• Thread starter Deleted member 191824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 191824

For some reason I can't get Windows 10 to open the Gentlemen of the row rar. file.
I'm totally new to mods in general and can't easily comprehend anything dealing with code.
If anyone has the patience to help me through or tell me that my computer's even capable
of running this mod, that would be awesome! (Thanks :D)

Sorry for a lil bit of a late reply but your profile says you're still active so... hopefully I can still help if you didn't get it yet, heh.

RAR files are archives containing multiple files. It's a way to send multiple files, but packed into a single file. It really has nothing to do specifically with modding, and to open a RAR file all you have to do is download an application to open those types of files. I use WinRAR (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm), but there is plenty of options.

Once you do that, read the "1-README INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS.txt" file (with any text editor, such as the simple notepad program that comes with windows) and it will give you further instructions.

If you have any other issues with opening the file or installing the mod, go ahead and ask and I'll try to help you the best I can (or anyone else who sees this hopefully will).

Good luck n' have fun!

Sorry for a lil bit of a late reply but your profile says you're still active so... hopefully I can still help if you didn't get it yet, heh.

RAR files are archives containing multiple files. It's a way to send multiple files, but packed into a single file. It really has nothing to do specifically with modding, and to open a RAR file all you have to do is download an application to open those types of files. I use WinRAR (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm), but there is plenty of options.

Once you do that, read the "1-README INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS.txt" file (with any text editor, such as the simple notepad program that comes with windows) and it will give you further instructions.

If you have any other issues with opening the file or installing the mod, go ahead and ask and I'll try to help you the best I can (or anyone else who sees this hopefully will).

Good luck n' have fun!
OMG! I just stumbled upon this, You really helped me back then, and you're probably not on this site as much,
but thank you so much for helping me out!

Back