Cannot get the Character Editor to work

I installed Gentlemen of Steelport Family and Naughty and after the intro when I should be able to create a character, none of the options will open. If I skip it, the scene in the jail cell plays with no player character. Also, I never saw an options screen for selecting options within Gentlemen, like I did on GoSR.

Any ideas?

Okay, I came up with a fix, of sorts. Start the game, make your character, get to a place where you can save, then install Things to Do....

Okay, I came up with a fix, of sorts. Start the game, make your character, get to a place where you can save, then install Things to Do....

Will have to try this out myself as I'm currently suffering from the same issue but with the files from ComradJk's nude mod cause it looks better.

Will have to try this out myself as I'm currently suffering from the same issue but with the files from ComradJk's nude mod cause it looks better.
SUCCESS!! The workaround works, just as long as you go through all the DLC notifications BEFORE you save and exit to install TTDIS.

Back