Can I get some help on learning to making custom clothing items/weapons

Hi, my name is loganthegamer31601 and I am new with modding. I currently have made over 7 mods (All which are retexture mods... I'm sorry if they are crap, here the link if you wanna see them AND SEND ME PRESENTS!!! #Youtuberreferencethatnoonewillget: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1164922733 ) And before you say anything....*Sigh* yes I know they are ALL Transformer mods and yes I know Transformers are for kids and I am probably a "Man-Child". BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF,I A SUCKER FOR THEM! *Sigh*Back to the point. Some might say my mods are the absolute WORST and I understand where you guys might be coming from. That why I wanna CONSTANTLY IMPROVE on modding. And that I wanna learn how to make custom meshes for weapons and clothing items. I tried and tried to understand and try my hand at making my own but I dunno how and I end up nearly breaking my computer lol. That is why I need YOUR help at helping me to IMPROVE my modding skills. You might be wondering "Sir what to you plan to make with this great powerful knowledge that modding info?" Whelp since you ask so kindly I'll tell you.....*sigh* prepare for the hate....Transformer related mods and maybe other Science Fiction related stuff. Hold on, hold on, hold on, WAIT Please don't try to hang me then impale me on a burning stake, let me explain why. I personally believe that Saint Row IV is meant to be modded with items WE the FANS always wanted and alter our copy of the game to our heart desire and if someone wanted to make the same vision they should be allowed to. Anywho I am basically looking for someone to take me under their wing on modding world. I wasn't sure if I should post this in the Get Help/Troubleshooting a\but I just had to cast the hook in the water and pray that someone will give me a hand at this because I want to learn and become a pro at modding and make mods that ANY NERD LIKE ME will like. I know this forum is gonna get deleted and or forgotten in the sands of time but hey I had to try. So I'll ask you guys this one more time. Are you, yes you, willing to take this young rookie under your wing!?!​

Sincerely, Loganthegamer31601
Things I wanna to learn how to do!:
  • How to make a custom mesh clothing item
    • How to retexture that said modded clothing items (Glowing parts of the clothing item and such)
  • How to make a custom mesh weapon
    • How to retexture that said modded weapon item (Glowing parts and such)
  • How to make a custom mesh vehicle if possible
  • How to add custom music into the game
And possible as I continue to GROW at modding. Thank you so much for reading and please do leave a helpful comment to help me IMPROVE my modding

Back