Build 1078896 - Cold Coffee patch?

All clothes work properly now but... The game crashes if I try to disable privacy bars. Why would that happen? All I did was changing disabled line to yes for 'privacy bar bottom' and 'privacy bar top' entries in 'customization_items.xtbl' file. It worked perfectly earlier, now it crashes the game at loading screen... Enabling those entries makes the game work as usual. :confused:

Attachments

• customization_items.xtbl
    2.2 MB · Views: 706
All clothes work properly now but... The game crashes if I try to disable privacy bars. Why would that happen? All I did was changing disabled line to yes for 'privacy bar bottom' and 'privacy bar top' entries in 'customization_items.xtbl' file. It worked perfectly earlier, now it crashes the game at loading screen... Enabling those entries makes the game work as usual. :confused:
I see what this is. There is a bug in the new code where if we try to find a customization item and we can't we can crash. This will be fixed in the next build. If I don't get anything else to put in it, I'll push this out tonight.

Also, the game isn't happy about this part of your xtbl:
Code:
	<Obscured_slot/>
It's part of the item cf_nlmf_lbdy_f_skirtholster and should just get nuked. That line isn't necessary.

Back