Buggy customization menus.

Eurotrash

Banned
I've noticed since the Inauguration Station that the clothing menus have a tendency to glitch while selecting clothes for the character. Didn't really bother me until the game was out and I tried the vehicle customization options...

So what exactly is my issue? The customization menu is broken. Plain and simple, here are a few problems I've encountered, mostly in vehicle customization but that's probably just because I spend 50% of my playtime at Rim Jobs:

-CTD while moving through the menus.
-The selection often becomes stuck, like when selecting Color 1, then the color, the selection would get stuck on Matte paint.
-In co-op the menu seems to freeze 90% of the time when I try to customize a vehicle at a Gateway (just the menu, not the game, I can have my co-op partner attack me to release me).
-The actual selection and the highlight don't always seem to be in sync, what I mean by that is that sometimes I'd select something, say, Torque upgrade, but the interface would show Reinforced Frame as being highlighted.
-Sometimes I'd select a body component, Front Bumper for example, I'd buy it, and then proceed to select another, let's say Rear Bumper. But while I'm browsing through the Rear Bumper options the Front Bumper would change instead. I've also noticed that some cars (like the Temptress) change both bumpers even if you select just one, though I think that's actually a problem with the cars themselves, not the menus.
-Etc...

I hope you can fix it, bye!

Back