Broken player morph

Admixon

I'm glad it finally works but it also contains a lot of bugs:
  1. You can't morph to any character (game crashes)
  2. After you morph to correct one shit happens:
    • All money, orbs, lvl disappear
      20160711001040_1.jpg

• All weapons and superpowers too
      20160711001032_1.jpg
    • And the last one, the worst thing that made me angry was when I went to Powers tab the game froze like that
      20160711001045_1.jpg
    • So I used my special command (Alt + F4) to quickly quit the game and what I saw after loading quick save...
      20160711001259_1.jpg
      WHERE IS MY GIRL?!

I'm glad it finally works but it also contains a lot of bugs:
  1. You can't morph to any character (game crashes)
  2. After you morph to correct one shit happens:
I'm not seeing this in my debug version of the game. Do you have any crash dumps? Is anyone else seeing this in the beta branch? What characters did your morph into? I've been using npc_shaundi.

It looks like you had some terrible failure in your morph load and then you hit an autosave, which saved some very broken data. Unfortunately this might just be how it is. This is a development console command that we exposed as a request. I'll try to fix it up, but I can't guarantee anything. Details are most appreciated.

I'm not seeing this in my debug version of the game. Do you have any crash dumps? Is anyone else seeing this in the beta branch? What characters did your morph into? I've been using npc_shaundi.

It looks like you had some terrible failure in your morph load and then you hit an autosave, which saved some very broken data. Unfortunately this might just be how it is. This is a development console command that we exposed as a request. I'll try to fix it up, but I can't guarantee anything. Details are most appreciated.
Ok, I'm seeing crashing in the final release version of the game only. Since this was a console command it never was enabled in such a configuration before. It looks like animation is upset that the player doesn't exist for a few frames while we load the new model. I'll have to write a system to stage the transition to the new model. I'll work on that.

Back