Bringing back enemy portals after the main story

So, I don't know about everyone else, but after I beat the main story, I've had this issue where there are no enemy portals like, at all. All that shows up at high notoriety are the same two hover bikes, UFO and Zin hovercar. After like a year toying around with the games files on my spare time, I just made a huge breakthrough last night, apparently, my save file was reverted back to act 1, even though everything is still beaten, which explains the portals not showing up, seeing as they aren't supposed to exist yet. Now I don't know if that happened because of a mod I used in the past or the game just does that by default after its beaten but in any case, I opened up the notoriety_teleportal.xtbl file and changed all the non activity enemy portals to open on act 1... all of them, a lo and behold, high notoriety became a challenge again. Whats cool is that even with sandbox +, if you teleport to pleasantville, for example, the portals still spawn around you. I have included the notoriety_teleportal.xtbl if you would like to see for yourself, but editing your own, is real simple.

Attachments

• notoriety_teleportal.xtbl
    10.2 KB · Views: 638
So, I don't know about everyone else, but after I beat the main story, I've had this issue where there are no enemy portals like, at all. All that shows up at high notoriety are the same two hover bikes, UFO and Zin hovercar. After like a year toying around with the games files on my spare time, I just made a huge breakthrough last night, apparently, my save file was reverted back to act 1, even though everything is still beaten, which explains the portals not showing up, seeing as they aren't supposed to exist yet. Now I don't know if that happened because of a mod I used in the past or the game just does that by default after its beaten but in any case, I opened up the notoriety_teleportal.xtbl file and changed all the non activity enemy portals to open on act 1... all of them, a lo and behold, high notoriety became a challenge again. Whats cool is that even with sandbox +, if you teleport to pleasantville, for example, the portals still spawn around you. I have included the notoriety_teleportal.xtbl if you would like to see for yourself, but editing your own, is real simple.
it will restore vice kings and morningstar when i install this mod

Back