both sex appeal sliders

i support this :cool:
how can i make a decent shemale if i cant increase her sex appeal in both aspects? :shock:

note: that was a serious vote of support, not a joke or sarcasm :)

Yes, I already made a mod that does that. I can't release any slider mods until someone breaks the Upload Character button. However, that mod is already complete and I am waiting until someone who is better with LUA than I breaks the interface. I wasn't even aware anyone would be interested in a slider mod like this though.

Bmhur1 said:
What does the character upload have to do with that mod?
Uploading characters made with different sliders breaks character download from saintsrow.com - no-one gets what they expect.

What i don't get... is how the folks at Volition who knew about games being moddable and there being an existing SR2 modding community had no idea that people would want to mess with the player character and that this would be a problem for the character sharing system.

Although... it's possible that they had no input on that.

Is there any chance that skylion will upload that mod? Its the only line of text I can find talking about both sexappel sliders

Considering that he was banned from both group chat and this forum, not bloody likely. My version of the sliders that I've been working on since release will be included in the first release of the Gentlemen of Steelport mod though. You'll just need to be patient and wait for that.

Back