Boss/President has the wrong voice

I've posted this on the Steam discussion page but also thought I should post it here as well since I seem to not be the only one who has a problem with it. It's also possible that someone here might know what the problem is as well. Anyways...

The character's appearance imports perfectly, but not the voice. In SR4 (and Third) I used Voice 1 (Troy Baker) but whenever I start a new game my custom Boss uses Nolan North's voice in the opening cutscene.

I loaded up SR4 switched the voice to Voice 3 (Cockney) saved it, then loaded up Gat Outta Hell, and the Boss was using Voice 3. Went back into SR4 switched the voice back to Voice 1, went back into GOH, but still had the same problem of having the Nolan North voice. Thought that maybe the Troy Baker/Voice 1 and Nolan North voices got flipped somehow so I switched the SR4 to Nolan North but that still ended up being Nolan North as well.

I even changed the pitch on Voice 1 in SR4 and loaded up GOH and it was still Nolan North's voice but pitched. It's even recognizing what changes I make to the pitch and carrying them over but not the actual voice itself. I wonder if there's something I can edit or modify that could fix this. I'm guessing some string of code is pointing to the wrong voice.

I recently just finished making a new character in SR4 (with Voice 1) so that it would be the most current save to import. It imported the look correctly but still uses the Nolan North voice :(

I'm pretty sure I read that it uses the most progressed save when importing the boss. I personally had the minor issue of it loading in my boss which had an extremely squeaky high pitch voice that I used when trolling around on multiplayer.

I'm pretty sure I read that it uses the most progressed save when importing the boss. I personally had the minor issue of it loading in my boss which had an extremely squeaky high pitch voice that I used when trolling around on multiplayer.
It's the most recent save.

Sorry, forgot to update this but apparently Troy Baker didn't do any voice work for Gat Out Of Hell.

Attachments

• TBGOHNN.png
    TBGOHNN.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,118
Back