1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body Slider mod for SR2

Discussion in 'Get Help/Troubleshooting' started by Yakashi VI, Feb 11, 2015.

1. I want to create a slider mod like Skylion's in the GotR mod but I have no idea where to find the Xtbl file for that. I want to create a mod that only morphs the body and not the face. Can someone either tell me where to find the sliders in Xtbl or give me a link to Skylion's original mod so I can study it? Your help would be appreciated and the mod will go on this site.

2. Arioh

Arioh Modding patch tester

i done such thing long time ago, to have overbuffed body with normal face...
    [​IMG]
    in archive two files, first alters body sliders like in extendred slider mod, but leaves face untouched, an second overbuffs body normal maps

Attached Files:

3. Thank you, now that my PC is working again I can start on this mod

4. gr8 m8 9/9

PS. how to install?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  5. I have made extensive modifications to the body slider mod provided and although and have created a muscle only body slider as planned. However I have run out of coding skill and the mod has a huge bug. I have decided to release it in order to get feedback. It is my first attempt at modding sr2 at this level and it will be uploaded to WIP. I need permission from IdolNinja to use the slider because it originally came from skylion in the GotR mod.

6. Arioh, is this your mod or Skylion's mod? Sorry I never asked.

7. Arioh

I used as base mod that comes with GotS, and slightly changes so face slider stays normal, when body are extendred

8. Thank you for that clarification

9. i have a question. where do you install the "player_creation.xtbl" and "player_creation_normal_maps.xtbl" files?

10. Arioh

when you building GOTR patch, put files to the next path: {your GOTR mod folder, where .bat file presented}\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE
    placing files in that folder, and building patch