Saints Row IV Blender Support or At least way to Just Edit Mesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having so much trouble getting use to Maya (I avoid 3DSMax like Cancer and only use it as a Convertor).
I in fact decided to use Maya rather than 3DSMax to edit mesh in SR4 cause I could tell the interface was going to easier to understand, but the Hotkeys & Features feel over the place.
With Blender's UI, Size, Speed, Hotkeys & BornCG tutorials I was able to do pretty quick at a Beginner's Level.

If its were not able to get Blender's FBX, OBJ or Blend Support then at least spliting the Data behind each Item into pieces to be Edited by the Player then have your converter just put the mesh back into and with the proper files in the proper place.
If were not going to have Rigging support for now then we might as well get something that makes Mesh Editing Easier, by simply pulling files people can edit then stick back in and pack as a mod file.

The Following I'm trying to get into SR4 Pistol - 9MM [Barrel Clip, STAG-Ops Scope.Silencer].png I get an error upon Exporting
The follow I get after export as FBX then re-importing as FBX ERROR Pistol - 9MM [Barrel Clip, STAG-Ops Scope.Silencer].png

I'm using Maya 2015 Student cause 2014 cost money, I have all plugins -wxPython, FBX, Python 2.6.6- installed.
I've tried to export from 3DSMax to Blender, but I lose the rigging and etc.

Per OP's request, this thread has been closed due to them having figured out the answer.

The OP is currently working on a separate tutorial thread where they will be outlining the answer to this question in depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back