Biiiiiiirthday!

Howdy everyone, I'm excited because its my birthday today on the glorious day of July 8th, its also Kevin Bacon's birthday. So you know what that means? GO WATCH TREMORS!

Speaking of 8's... I finally got my laptop fixed up with 8gb of ram in preparation for Saints Row 4. This thread isn't about gloating though... because that makes me feel douchey. No, the point of this thread is just to say this community is awesome. IdolNinja, Minimaul, ShitFace, and more! You guys all work your asses off and make Saints Row push out even more potential that it had on the consoles. Not only that, Volition noticed us! Well... You guys! So I just want to say thanks to the community and Volition for making Saints Row and its community and continually rewarding and awesome experience.

So yeah, if you've made a mod, if you've helped develop of a tool, if you're the lead technical writer, if you're the guy who had to program to street lights, YOU'RE AWESOME!

Anyone who is a Tremors fan is cool in my book. Have a good one!

Happy birthday! Enjoy Tremors, and other movies he was in like Balto, Animal House, Sleepers, Friday The 13th, and the metric shitton of other films he was in.

Back