Bigger boobs?

I played SR3 and SR4 first, so I was used to being able to make busty female protagonists.
My SR2 protagonist's breast size is too average for my taste. Does there exist a mod to make her more busty?

I made such a modification. unfortunately, with a larger increase, the butt and chest will break.

Attachments

• 0MrzQvPtjqc.jpg
    0MrzQvPtjqc.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 1,273
  • 2HJL7W95oZw.jpg
    2HJL7W95oZw.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 388
  • nUBKmd3nzZM.jpg
    nUBKmd3nzZM.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 607
  • OUi82idzRUg.jpg
    OUi82idzRUg.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 561
  • player_creation.xtbl
    109 KB · Views: 290
How to install this?
nstallation: download "Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2", unpack it, place the "player_creation" file in the folder 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE. run Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2. bat, create your own patch. move the files from the MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folder to the game folder.

nstallation: download "Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2", unpack it, place the "player_creation" file in the folder 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE. run Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2. bat, create your own patch. move the files from the MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folder to the game folder.
Is it possible to do it without GOTR?

the bottom line is that " Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2. bat " moves the "player_creation" file to an archive that supports the game engine.
How did you make the chest a butt so large whilst staying skinny? I have downloaded the gotr mod and added the right files to the games local files but i cant seem to be able to make the as large as u have?? please let me know :)

Back