Character Customization Bigger boob slide

SR3 slider mods work on remaster too.

Wait? It does? Im rather new to the saits row modding scene.
Only reason I even started taking a look at SR3R was because it was free on Epic; I suspect a lot of mod authors are in the same situation. The modding tool situation ain't great, either; having to poke through several topics to download an attachment 75% of the way through a thread isn't ideal. (Why they decided to change archive formats baffles me, but shrug.) A substantial amount of the customization/xtbl files are unchanged from SR3 to SR3R; when they break, they really break, though. I'm currently beating my head against the lighting/shader changes; it looks like the new lighting engine mostly ignoring the various shaderball models in favor of just applying specular options everywhere with "Metalness" and "Roughness" and maybe messing about with Specular_Alpha and Specular_Power a bit, too. The table description XML wasn't updated with any of the new values, either.

Anyhow: there's a decent chance that a bunch of the old .xtbl mods from SR3 will work on SR3R; try them out, report results. Boobs are more annoying to mod in SR3 than SR4, but like TheAncientOne says - the old player_creation.xtbl big boob mod seems to work OK with Remastered.

Back