Compilation (Beta) Super Ethical Patch V2 - Remastered Edition

Discussion in 'Mods in Progress' started by F13, May 22, 2020.

1. F13

F13

DISCLAIMER: This mod is still in testing stages

This is a mini version of my Super Ethical Pack that should be compatible with the Remastered version of Saints Row: The Third.

INSTALL: Copy all files in the "TABLE FILES" folder to your roots folder – Games/Epic Games/ SaintsRowTheThird

UNINSTALL: run the Remove_all_SRTT_mods_(MOVE_ME_TO_SRTT_INSTALL_FOLDER) batch file

INCLUDED:
    ⦁ Cars can now be flipped mid air
    ⦁ More customization color options + true white
    ⦁ More melee moves
    ⦁ More hostile and unpredictable ped AI
    ⦁ More pedestrian action nodes active
    ⦁ Lowered interior camera
    ⦁ gameplay tweaks (Oleg doesn't turn on you as easily, sky limits removed, faster swimming, and more)
    ⦁ Weapon improvements (explosions cause gib effect; stun gun, sawed-off and bling shotgun can now shoot from vehicles)
    ⦁ plastic surgeon camera now zooms closer to face
    ⦁ damage VFX now lasts much longer
    ⦁ More cheats
    OPTIONAL MODS
    ⦁ dual wield upgrade disabler
    ⦁ Closer FOV

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
    IdolNinja
    Tales Of Gaming
    Admixon
    Singa
    Thatsme (Slick)
    MLVNRT
    Firespite
    Minimaul
    mrturkleton
    Sizzurp.mp3
    Mrsaintsgodzilla21
    Norvuzirf
    Maxwell_Adamas
    Steve
    Veerek
    Uzi
    Supermodder
    Snipe
    Shitface
    50percentJoe
    Luckz
    Kyle
    FlyingMan
    Encogen
    Pixel
    Whopper 2005
    gibbed
    Corrodias
    Bmhur1
    Flyn
    Jon

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2020 at 2:04 AM
    sti_s, Racc, spaditagamer and 5 others like this.
  2. Great work, man. The extra colors make my Tommy Vercetti character a lot more accurate.

F13 likes this.
  3. oh i didnt realize my car flip in motion btw lol, i thought volition probably add that feature from SRIV

4. Question about this as i am new to modding this game, can i create another folder in the directory titled "mods" and put them there instead of having them all out in the folder? just want it to be more organized.

5. F13

F13

It didn't work that way in the original, but maybe the remaster works differently. I'll try it out

6. I just tried and it didnt work that way for me, also i put this mod into the game and it seems like something is messing with the textures on the cars, looks like its loading old ones. It also gave me black boxes when selecting hair colors but i could still choose so nbd, the color picker for clothing worked fine though.

7. F13

F13

Try deleting all files ending in "_veh.xtbl", and "player_creation_hair_colors.xtbl". I plan to release a new version soon anyway

8. really nice

F13 likes this.
  9. Deleting the vehicle_default.xtbl helped me wih the car texture problem.

10. Now that they found a way to use .lua and other files, can you perhaps look at your original Super Ethical Pack and make it comptatible with SRTTR?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice