Super Ethical Pack v5 Remastered

F

F13

DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION

SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD REMASTERED — SUPER ETHICAL PACK

This is a compilation of several mods and tweaks for Saints Row: The Third Remastered.
All mods are 100% OPTIONAL and can be installed separately/ mix and matched

INSTALLATION: Navigate to the files you want to install, and drop them into the SR:TT roots folder, this should be:
steamapps\common\Saints Row The Third Remastered
or
Games/Epic Games/ SaintsRowTheThird

UNINSTALL: drop the .bat file in the "UNINSTALLATION" folder in your roots folder (see above), and run the .bat from there

CONTENTS:
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
⦁ Closer Zooming Plastic Surgeon Face Camera
⦁ MLVNRT's Fixed Female Animations Mod
⦁ Oleg doesn't turn on you as easily
⦁ sky limits removed
⦁ faster swimming
⦁ QOL tweaks ported from Saints Row IV and Gat out of Hell
⦁ Fixed NPC animations (NPCs no longer glitch out or T pose when using certain weapons
⦁ Airstrike max ammo increased
⦁ RC Gun distance increased
⦁ Grab human shields from a further distance
⦁ Bo-duke-en into higher vehicles
⦁ Brute HP decreased
⦁ Challenges no longer reset on activity/mission fail
⦁ Increased homie abandon radius

ANIMATIONS
⦁ Slick's New Melee Moves

CAMERA
⦁ Closer FOV
⦁ Lowered Interior Camera

CHEATS
⦁ IdolNinja's Additional Cheats

CUSTOMIZATION
⦁ Firespite's Extra Clothing Colors Mod
⦁ Body Sex Shape Customization Mod

HOMIES
⦁ Additional Homies + Improved Homies (Angel with Mask, removed mission restrictions, Saints now deliver Saint-themed vehicles) Now merged with Konata's Unique Homies mod

MISC
⦁ Sandbox+ - Make sure you have the latest LUA SCRIPT PATCH installed before installing Sandbox+
If you're using a gamepad and Sandbox+ won't work for you, download the gamepad fix and extract it with winrar, then place control_schemes.xtbl in your roots folder, replacing the original file of the same name - V4 only
⦁ Permanent damage decals

NPCs
⦁ Improved peds (more action nodes, more hostility)
⦁ Lowered Ped density

VEHICLES
⦁ Vehicles Flip Mid Air

WEAPONS
⦁ Improved Weapons (explosions cause gib effect; stun gun, sawed-off and bling shotgun can now shoot from vehicles, improved grenades, RC gun has more range and ammo capacity)

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
This mod would not be possible without Mike "IdolNinja" Watson. He will be missed dearly by the community
50percentJoe
Admixon
BeautiDuwanger
Bmhur1
Corrodias
Encogen
Firespite
Flyn
FlyingMan
gibbed
Jon
Konata Inoue
Kyle
Luckz
Maxwell_Adamas
MegaFreeman
Minimaul
MLVNRT
Mrsaintsgodzilla21
mrturkleton
Norvuzirf
Pixel
Shitface
Singa
Sizzurp.mp3
Snipe
Steve
Supermodder
Tales Of Gaming
Thatsme (Slick)
Uzi
Veerek
Whopper 2005
Zensama

Attachments

• SUPER ETHICAL PACK REMASTERED v4.rar
    351.6 KB · Views: 7,294
  • SR3R Sandbox+ controls fix.rar
    5.3 KB · Views: 2,095
  • SUPER ETHICAL PACK REMASTERED v5.rar
    361.5 KB · Views: 3,466
Last edited by a moderator:
Question about this as i am new to modding this game, can i create another folder in the directory titled "mods" and put them there instead of having them all out in the folder? just want it to be more organized.

Question about this as i am new to modding this game, can i create another folder in the directory titled "mods" and put them there instead of having them all out in the folder? just want it to be more organized.
It didn't work that way in the original, but maybe the remaster works differently. I'll try it out

It didn't work that way in the original, but maybe the remaster works differently. I'll try it out
I just tried and it didnt work that way for me, also i put this mod into the game and it seems like something is messing with the textures on the cars, looks like its loading old ones. It also gave me black boxes when selecting hair colors but i could still choose so nbd, the color picker for clothing worked fine though.

I just tried and it didnt work that way for me, also i put this mod into the game and it seems like something is messing with the textures on the cars, looks like its loading old ones. It also gave me black boxes when selecting hair colors but i could still choose so nbd, the color picker for clothing worked fine though.
Try deleting all files ending in "_veh.xtbl", and "player_creation_hair_colors.xtbl". I plan to release a new version soon anyway

Deleting the vehicle_default.xtbl helped me wih the car texture problem.

Back