Audios you might have missed while playing

We know Saints Row 2 in particular has very interactive NPC with unique varied dialogs. I've completed the game countless times and I even nowadays I keep finding interesting new dialogs I didn't noticed before. Some of those that I've heard just once or in a few occasions are [Spoilers]:

- An old grandma asking you if Pierce is out of trouble.
- A jogging woman asking "How's Carlos? Oh right, he's dead".
-Woman saying something about not wanting to be mean but Aisha got what she deserved.
- Homie shouting "This is for Carlos!" when you and the saints are invading Maero's hideout.
- Woman telling you you're going to puke if you keep drinking.
- Girl telling you maybe her mother is wrong about you after you keep complimenting her (Even if her first response was negative).
- Tobias' cousin telling you Shaundi is a cool girl (Might be the ex from the airport she mentioned in a mission).
- Girl saying she likes Maero's new tattoo.
- Woman telling you she's sorry about Carlos and that he was a good kid.
- Woman asking you why you have to be so mean to Donnie.
- Cop asking you if you like cops then why do you kill them, after you compliment them.
- About taunting to your own saints mostly female saint "Carlos is dead because of you!"(Tales of Gaming).
- Random male saint: "You wanna come to dinner to my place sometime, boss? My mom makes some good meatballs".
- "Are you sure Aisha is dead this time?" random guy once Aisha is killed by Jyunichi.
- "How can you let Shaundi be in your gang?" , old lady to the boss.
- "That motherfucking Carlos better have a good explanation on where he has been!" random girl saying it out loud. Should be tell her the bad news?
- "Jessica and I just started to be good friends, and then you come and smash her!" random chubby girl to the boss.

This are the only ones I heard that I can remember for now, do you know some more of these?

Last edited:
Back