Agents of Mayhem AOM: Can we lower Graphic & Texture Resolution

Lower Texture Graphics
Is it possible to create a Texture Package that allows the game to use a Low Reso/Size Texture (Which would take up more space) ?
or
Provide an update that switches the Texture to a Lo-Size/Reso or Solid Colors w/Ambient Occlusion & Shading (Would look like a rendering a Lo-Poly Game in Blender's Cycles Engine) & then offer to redownload Hi-Reso/Default Textures as a Free DLC (Which could save a lot of space)?

Allow Resolutions below 800x600 to have Readable Interface
Apart from JC3 having a bit of an empty world, decency on RAM (Uses 7GB), allowed Users to lower the Resolution very low, but I couldn't set it lower than 800x600 because the Interface became unreadable.
If Agents of Mayhem could allow the Interface have readable text when the resolution is lower, then game could run faster...their is no point in having lower resolution if you can't read anything. At the lowest resolution it looks like the Side Scroller level in SR4.

Also I refunded the game cause I thought when I lowered the Resolution to a Readable Level it didn't Fit to Screen because while changing the Resolution it shows black bars, but not in gameplay (I re-bought it, Sorry I should have been more thorough in those 2hrs) the bars only appear during cutscenes.
Though I notice once the Reso is too low, I can't bring it back up.

Lighting or Reflection is OVERWHELMING
Nevermind, the brightness was actually to high...and it uses memory?

Space Compared to Monster Hunter World
How is this Game 38GB vs Monster Hunter World 20GB?
Where is the 18GB invested into?
Is it cause AOM's Environment is more diverse than MHW or the Quality of AOM's Texture?

Last edited:
Back