Anyone else having this problem?

I'm no a modding expert but wondering if someone could help me with a issue Im having atm, I'll much appreciate it. So here's the problem, I'm trying to upscale/enhance the texture of a shoe, and when I have patched it, as in corrected the size and replaced the new texture over the old one and patched into the game the texture for what im trying to wear doesn't appear. I've tried messing around with the file properties abit to adjust the position and size for the new texture, the one you drag over to the sr2 patch tool icon to patch. Anyone have a clue how to fix this and make the new upscaled texture appear in game. The size is only 1024x. The engine is also saying the max size patch goes up to 2048x but won't add in my 1024x size texture, it just doesn't appear in-game ☹️? Feedback would be appreciated.

What is the internal name of the Shoe you're trying to retexture? If you upload the texture you're having trouble with, I can have a look for you. (You can DM it to me if you'd prefer).

Back