Any old-school gamers?

So basically, what title says.
I played Dwarf Fortress for quite some time. I liked the game complexity. Graphics utterly sucks, with texture pack or not, but the game is fun. But that was only old-school looking game I played till now.

For some reason, I wanted to get a game with giantic open world, yet, with 3D graphics. So I found Daggerfall. Again,fun game, bad graphics.

Sooo. How many people on this forum like old-school games?

Yes! I'm an old-school gamer! I'm glad there's another old-school gamer here -- I thought I was the only one.

I love old school games! I remember how excited I was when Pong first came out! Have you played that one? I got really good at it back then. I even got the home version of it, which I could just hook up to my TV. It had great features like built-in co-op, which is better than a lot of new games. My brother and I spent so many hours playing that game together. I got really good at it, but I fear I'm a bit rusty now. It never needed any software updates, and the load time was incredibly fast! You turned on the switch and it was ready, instantly! Try to find a game like that now.

It was really the best game out there at the time. Okay -- it was the only game out there, but still. And, I admit, the graphics weren't overly impressive, and it didn't have color, but it did have sound, so that was pretty cool.

I'd like to hear if anyone else really liked that one. We can chat about our favorite moments playing the game. Did you play it?

Last edited:
My first and last console
T6LbovO.jpg

And my first video game in my life :)
Q51ok3J.png

Yes! I'm an old-school gamer! I'm glad there's another old-school gamer here -- I thought I was the only one.

I love old school games! I remember how excited I was when Pong first came out! Have you played that one? I got really good at it back then. I even got the home version of it, which I could just hook up to my TV. It had great features like built-in co-op, which is better than a lot of new games. My brother and I spent so many hours playing that game together. I got really good at it, but I fear I'm a bit rusty now. It never needed any software updates, and the load time was incredibly fast! You turned on the switch and it was ready, instantly! Try to find a game like that now.

It was really the best game out there at the time. Okay -- it was the only game out there, but still. And, I admit, the graphics weren't overly impressive, and it didn't have color, but it did have sound, so that was pretty cool.

I'd like to hear if anyone else really liked that one. We can chat about our favorite moments playing the game. Did you play it?

Actually,there were games with quite better graphics(Even supra old Tennis For Two)

Just found a Megavision console which plays Mega Drive or Genesis cartridges.
s-l1600.jpg

Actually,there were games with quite better graphics(Even supra old Tennis For Two)
Sorry, I'm a youngin. I wasn't even born then! And, besides, I couldn't afford an oscilloscope, although I love those old vector graphic arcade games like Asteroids and Battle Zone.

Back