anti coop crap

as the title says, i dont like those annoying co-op multiplayer things are on singleplayer game -.-

i kinda want to finish all colored events on map but those co-op things I CANT DO alone and i dont want to play online either -.-

real lame they put such things on singleplayer, anyone may remove those completly?
i do not know how to do this my self :(

I was also annoyed when I saw the co-op markers on the map but you don't need to play co-op to take full control of the city. I have full control (100%) of digital Steelport and never played a single second of co-op. You are right though, it would be nice if we could hide them.

I was also annoyed when I saw the co-op markers on the map but you don't need to play co-op to take full control of the city. I have full control (100%) of digital Steelport and never played a single second of co-op. You are right though, it would be nice if we could hide them.

Fun fact: setting the map to show only activities will not show co-op activities.

well this "fun fact" doesnt help

as i wrote i want to finish every event on the map to turn it colored to grey...if i disable events i only see the filtered option but this never remove the coop only...they will always remain colord which feel like i didnt complete this in my game >.<

If it makes you feel any better, even if you did play those in coop the minimap icons still wouldn't change color. Those aren't actually considered activities which is why they are red and not blue. It's also why they don't use the same completion screens and stuff like that. Design decided to add those triggers to make that diversion easier play (and maybe entice people into coop) by not requiring the players to kill each other first to get the prompts. If you go back to SR2 and get killed by your partner it allows you to start Death Tag (removed for some reason in SR3), and it's basically the same as in SR4 except for the addition of super powers and updates for the new weapons.

There's really nothing that you can "complete" since you can start Death Tag (and Cat and Mouse) any where in the city at anytime and is totally randomized. There's nothing site specific like there is with activities.

Back