Animations Playing at 30fps

My game runs at 60fps just fine but during certain animations, mainly knife kill ones. It seems like it is playing them at a slower rate than the rest of the game, I don't know if anyone has played Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD or not but the rifle reload animation is played at a jagged 30fps when everything else played at 60fps. That is whats happening to my animations on this game. It's not a major issue but it definitely gets annoying.

Thanks for any help you can provide, the game is awesome so far.

I've got the same problem, except sometimes the animations are playing at normal speed (60 FPS, I'm playing with borderless window mode, and limiting maximum framerate to 60 FPS with RivaTuner Statistic Server). :(

I've got the same problem, except sometimes the animations are playing at normal speed (60 FPS, I'm playing with borderless window mode, and limiting maximum framerate to 60 FPS with RivaTuner Statistic Server). :(
Yep, it seems all the animations from normal knife melee are fine. It's the running knife kills that are messed up for me, it's weird though because out of all the knife kills from running there are two that play fine and those are the two that trigger when attacking someone in the back while your running but all the ones from attacking them while they are facing you are played at a slower rate than the game.

I noticed more animations that play slow like when Gat and Kinzie fall from the sky in the beginning and when you kill Arch Dukes, and some of Vogel's movements are weird. Also if I turn the camera fast the character i'm playing as gets a jagged animation as well, as if they were trying to catch up with the camera.

EDIT: Kinzie's melee attacks are also affected.

Last edited:
Back