Animation format

Hi,

did somebody extract animations from SRIV?If yes,which format do they have motion capture or what ever?

What you mean by this
do they have motion capture or what ever
? The game has keyframe animation and a regular state machine with blending I guess. Motion capture is the only a tool for creating animation. In-game animation format might be based on keyframes or on some procedural algorithms like in gta 4 or overgrowth. Volition member explains animation format here but I am not programmer so IDK what to do with it.

What you mean by this
? The game has keyframe animation and a regular state machine with blending I guess. Motion capture is the only a tool for creating animation. In-game animation format might be based on keyframes or on some procedural algorithms like in gta 4 or overgrowth. Volition member explains animation format here but I am not programmer so IDK what to do with it.
I thaught that the game has packed animation files or something.

I thaught that the game has packed animation files or something.
Every game has a unique format for packing keyframes, there is a big problem to import-export them. That why not so many animation tools for modding exist. Anyway, would be cool to have it for SR games.

Back