All Music Auto Unlock (Make all song usable on Playlist Editor by default)

All Music Auto Unlock v0.1
Created by nclok1405
Download:AllMusicAutoUnlock_v0.1.7z

=== Description ===
This mod makes all songs always available by default on the Playlist Editor.
This mod is useful for using your favorite song very early in the game, and can also restore access to the songs that somehow permanently disappeared after loading a save (GotR is kinda buggy at music purchase).

I've moved Zombie Uprising music to Classic category because otherwise most Hiphop song (such as Cassie - Me And U) don't appear. (Maybe there is a hard limit to the number of song per category?)

This mod obviously makes all Music Stores unusable.
If you haven't killed Hitman target Roje yet (need at least buying 2 songs to make him appear) either kill him before installing this mod or use my "Super Easy Hitman" mod to make him always appear:
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/super-easy-hitman-make-most-targets-always-appear.16559/

=== Install ===
To install, place "music_store.xtbl" file to optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder in Gentlemen of the Row mod folder.
Then execute "Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat", create a patch (P), and copy everything inside the MY_CUSTOM_PATCH folder to your Saints Row 2 installation folder.

Attachments

• AllMusicAutoUnlock_v0.1.7z
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,815
Back