All mods cause CTD on Epic Games port of Re-Elected

I've tried to use a bunch of different mods in my Epic games installation of SRIV: Re-Elected, but every time that I would encounter something that would change due to mods, I either get an endless loading screen followed by a CTD or just a straight up CTD, I've double and triple checked that I had all of the mods installed correctly with all of their dependencies, but nothing has changed. Do Mods for this game just not work on the Epic Games port, or am I missing a reason that my mods are doing this?

The Re-Elected version is the shittiest version of the game ever released. I recommend buying the game on Steam during some sale (the game is usually -75% off) and switch to Legacy. You can't switch to Legacy on Epic

The Re-Elected version is the shittiest version of the game ever released. I recommend buying the game on Steam during some sale (the game is usually -75% off) and switch to Legacy. You can't switch to Legacy on Epic
Thanks for the info... Is it possible to transfer my game saves from the epic store version to the steam version?

Back