1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agents of Mayhem Reveal Trailer Reactions

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Signothorn, Jun 6, 2016.

1. VSW

VSW

THANK YOU, wish i could give you double the likes for that.
    But yea that's why i hate most movies today too.
    Family friendly content.

When things go from DeadPool to Marvel's Avengers in rating, yea i agree it's a turn-off for most adult gamers.
    But it's the money, targeting the PG/PG-13 audience because there's more of them.
    Easier for adults to buy family friendly content when they have kids, kids can buy family friendly content easier.

The older audience or adults that don't have kids get alienated because we aren't the target audience anymore.
    Remember what Capcom said about ResidentEvil.

"The main [Resident Evil] user group is now in their late-30s to 40s," says Capcom in a special report on the series' 17 years of success, "and the average age is also going up as the series goes on with an increasing possibility that some percentage of the existing users will outgrow games altogether."

That's said after ResidentEvil 6, how they refused to admit they screwed up ResidentEvil 5 6 & 7.
    So instead of taking the blame they blamed the audience by being to old, like many in the gaming industry instead of figuring out what's wrong or expanding on what works the industry just targets a younger audience.

Fresh & gullible, new to it all & eager to buy everything.

2. Quantum

Quantum Modding patch tester

WHAT?!!! :eek: That's completely absurd! How does one "outgrow games"?! It makes no sense!

VSW and 3bertrand1993 like this.
  3. VSW

VSW

That's Capcom's view, that's most of the western gaming industry's view when they refuse to admit they changed something for the worst & it doesn't sell.

I hope Agents of Mayhem is good but right now my 1st look it looks too PG & that doesn't do it for me.
    And possibly no female/male character creation, female character creation is the biggest selling point to me.

Quantum likes this.
  4. The only sad part is the Trailer has do-able & better graphics than the actual Game and 3rd Row's CGI trailer.
    Those Borderlands/Grand Theft Auto are actually great for looking for something Simulative & Creative.

Other than that
    - Toggle Upgrades like JC3
    - Team Moves like when Terry Tate teamed up with Courtney Cox and spun this guy in the air
    - Modular Weapon customization like GTA5's Clip, Scope, Grip, Skin, but more types like Light/Laser, Bullet Type, Special, Melee Attach, Internal (None Mesh Upgrades)\
    - Use Dyes like what one Modder did
    - The ability to move and add Texture around like in APB & NFS
    - Better Cellphone UI Controls
    - Turret Addons
    - Wall Run while Shooting