advice needed. for the hardware geeks

which of these components are the best to todays standards but for a good price. i'm looking into building a pc but i need some advice regarding these components. more expensive doesn't really mean it's better. and my neighboor says you don't need the most expensive, newest components as in about a couple of years they will be much cheaper and it isn't neccesary to buy the newest hardware. most of the games don't use all of it either. i always wanna order windows 7 with it.

http://translate.google.com/transla...-pc-max?tab=configuratie#samenstellen&act=url

Not to be funny, but you'll do much better if you build yourself rather than buy prebuilt - even customised like that. Assuming you can cope with actually building it you'll save yourself some cash.

Edit: that appears to be Socket -2011. Great performance for really intensive tasks but unnecessary for gaming in general. Go for Socket 1150 now - the new Haswell processors.

If you do want to get it from there though, look at:

(I went down a model because you do not really want Socket 2011 for gaming).

- Intel PC Game
700 Watt Cooler Master v...
Intel Core i5 4670K 3.40...
Stille PC
MSI B85M-E33
7.1 Geluidskaart
Corsair Vengeance 8GB DD...
SSD Samsung 840 Series 250GB
DVD Brander
AMD Radeon 7950 3GB
1Gbit netwerkkaart
Nee laat mijn pc standaa...
2 jaar carry-in (gratis ...

Comes to € 1.091,00

ah thanks. i'll look into this. sadly i can't build my pc myself. i have no expierence in such things. if i would have the expierence i'd have bought all the parts and build it myself

Back