1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WORKSHOP Admixon's Creations

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Admixon, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Admixon

Admixon Administrator Staff Member

2. Admixon

ulkor4.png

I'm working on something... big. Here's a little sneak peek of my future mod ;)

3. Is there a way to replace the Iron Saint armour with this? I've seen that people can change the suits your homies wear on the Ship, so can you change what the Iron Saint armour loads as? If so, could you tell me how to do it please? I think it'd look cool if the Boss was wearing the Chief's armour in the first cutscene and as he's fighting Zinyak.
    Also, is there a way this could be ported to Saints Row The Third, or is the Workshop essential to how this is implemented?

4. Admixon

You can wear that armor and play cutscene using Sandbox+ command.
    There is no way to port it to SRTT as a new item.

5. Could it replace an item (it wouldn't really matter which)?

6. Admixon

I don't know is it possible. I tried to port one of my outfit mods once and the game crashed.

7. Admixon

8. Admixon

20180830040810_1.jpg

Quantum likes this.
  9. I was able to replace the stag outfit with your Master Chief outfit. However, I had to decrease the file sizes in ways that I only know how: by scaling down the textures to 512x512. If you decrease the size of your mesh files or files in general, I think all your mods will work in SR3. Nice colours by the way :) Your new profile pic is a very good sequel to the previous one.

Admixon likes this.
  10. Admixon

20180911233710_1.jpg
    Spider-Gwen

o.j saint and BeautiDuwanger95 like this.