Saints Row 2 Adding meshes?

I'd love to see a custom mesh builder/editor developed as I have a few clothing items, homies, weapons and miscellaneous items that would be great if they were put into SR2. To the ability to create new stuff and have them then be put into the game through GotR or some other process that is compatible with that mod would be amazing. For me, that would be the ultimate mod to come out, aside from the big patch that is coming out obviously. I have made two post about making the stockings in SR2 into pantyhose but got told that it's impossible to do without the ability to edit the mesh. I have no experience with modding or coding so I have no clue what it would take to make such an editor but by god would I love it if someone turned round and made it. Maybe I'd learn to use it just to make a simple tron version of an atlasbreaker or phoenix. Or finally make my non-binary dreams come true by adding pantyhose into the game so I can look like a nerdy alt chick.

TL;DR - I completely back your idea and hope it get developed at some point. Though I strong suspect it won't happen.

Back