Add the Saints Row III main crib to Saints Row IV.

I hope this message finds you all well.

Has anyone added the Saints Row III main crib to the Saints Row IV map? It's the one that you start "Enter the Dominatrix" in (with the stripper poles).

Saints Row IV has been my favorite saints game. I love the improved graphics, character customization, and additional stuff to do.

That said, one thing missing from the game for me is all of the 'Saints specific' things that existed in Saints Row III that made the game world progressively more yours as you took over hoods and completed quests. In Saints Row IV, no matter how many missions you complete the map always feels like Zinyak's world. I would like some mods that change that.

And yes, I guess I could just 'go play Saints Row III' but I don't want to give up the better character creator + super powers.

Thanks for any assistance / direction you can provide here!

plandr

The closest you're going to get to that would be Sandbox+ - Things To Do In Dominatrix Edition, which allows you to access the "Enter the Dominatrix" cribs (Saints HQ and Three Count) and enables basic crib functions in each of them. But it's still not all the crib functionality you get with Saints Row III.

Unfortunately, there's no way to move map features like that from Saints Row III to Saints Row IV. That's why I still like playing Saints Row III when I want to be in the "real" world (which I still prefer over Saint Row IV).

"Enter the Dominatrix" cribs (Saints HQ and Three Count)
Saints HQ isn't from Enter the Dominatrix, it's from The Saints Flow mission (also known as The Boss Goes To Washington, which is the quest name). ;)
Also, I actually put more than just basic functions. You can access Terminal Z-01, play Matt's text adventure, change your appearance, call Friendly Fire air supply and even take drugs! It's much more than in The Third. :p

Saints HQ isn't from Enter the Dominatrix, it's from The Saints Flow mission (also known as The Boss Goes To Washington, which is the quest name). ;)
Also, I actually put more than just basic functions. You can access Terminal Z-01, play Matt's text adventure, change your appearance, call Friendly Fire air supply and even take drugs! It's much more than in The Third. :p
I stand corrected! I guess the only thing missing from the cribs are the functional garages and helipads, right? :)

I stand corrected! I guess the only thing missing from the cribs are the garages and the helipads. :)
Well, if only there was a way to open garage menu via Lua function... Rim Jobs menu closes as soon as you activate it so I doubt it's possible.

Well, if only there was a way to open garage menu via Lua function... Rim Jobs menu closes as soon as you activate it so I doubt it's possible.
I think the problem is there needs to be a nav point (and orientation) defined for where the vehicle will appear. Without that, the game doesn't know where to put the vehicle when you select it. But I don't know how to even specify that nav point if we could create it.

Back