A tool to add and create any skin for any game

I've always dreamed of playing with any kind of skin in a game of Saints Row series and the protagonist does not have to be necessarily a person but a pokemon, for example, or anything else and wanted to know if you could create a tool for this ? , Something like the Skin Selector Gta San Andreas but this time to be improved for Saints Row, As you are so good with mods Saints Row

I've always dreamed of playing with any kind of skin in a game of Saints Row series and the protagonist does not have to be necessarily a person but a pokemon, for example, or anything else and wanted to know if you could create a tool for this ? , Something like the Skin Selector Gta San Andreas but this time to be improved for Saints Row, As you are so good with mods Saints Row

I'm not sure exactly what your question is. Are you requesting the ability to change the player model on the fly or something?

Something like the GTA skin selector is impossible, at least until the Saints Row modding SDK is released. As far as I know.

And something to change the skin of the character you play by the skin of Super Mario Bros, for example?
And what is the modding SDK Saints Row?

And something to change the skin of the character you play by the skin of Super Mario Bros, for example?
And what is the modding SDK Saints Row?

At this time it is impossible to add or create new models into the game. What you want cannot be done because we do not have tools needed to do this. I am talking about the Saints row SDK.

SDK means Software Development Kit. In this case, an SDK is a set of tools designed by the developers so modders can fully modify the game, which means adding new models (skins), characters, missions, areas, and other things.

The SDK has not been released yet, and we do not know when it will be released. When it is released, what you ask can be done. Right now, though, it's impossible.

it might be possible like the model swap trainer for resident evil 5 but the model swap trainer for resident evil 5 lets you play as ingame characters not outgame characters if there was the same for saints row 4 it would let you play as zinyak shaundi keith matt and so on but not let you play as mario from nintendo since that wouldnt be in the games directory

it might be possible like the model swap trainer for resident evil 5 but the model swap trainer for resident evil 5 lets you play as ingame characters not outgame characters if there was the same for saints row 4 it would let you play as zinyak shaundi keith matt and so on but not let you play as mario from nintendo since that wouldnt be in the games directory

There is currently no way to make any changes to the game while still in it. At best, you would make a series of character.xtbl files to change the player's model to Zinyak or any other model, and swap them out depending on which person you felt like playing as.

Though, it may be possible to use the Mech function that you unlock at the end of the game. The way the mech works is that you call it on your phone, and then it swaps the normal player character for the mech version. What if you could add a copy of the mech on the phone list, but replaced the part where it transforms you into a mech with a part that transforms you into Zinyak, Shaundi, etc?

The only trouble is, I have already tested this out, but it was severely bugged (character was missing head, weird behavior, etc). Until I or someone else can figure that out, model swapping and what not is out of the question. But hey, it's a step forward :).

The only trouble is, I have already tested this out, but it was severely bugged (character was missing head, weird behavior, etc). Until I or someone else can figure that out, model swapping and what not is out of the question. But hey, it's a step forward :).
According to IdolNinja, It'll be in Sandbox+ when Volition patched the function into the game.

There is currently no way to make any changes to the game while still in it. At best, you would make a series of character.xtbl files to change the player's model to Zinyak or any other model, and swap them out depending on which person you felt like playing as.

Though, it may be possible to use the Mech function that you unlock at the end of the game. The way the mech works is that you call it on your phone, and then it swaps the normal player character for the mech version. What if you could add a copy of the mech on the phone list, but replaced the part where it transforms you into a mech with a part that transforms you into Zinyak, Shaundi, etc?

doesnt the mecha have only 1 file type no head ? that might be the cause i dont know though i dont want to mess with the characters thing just incase something goes wrong im accident prone when it comes to writing

Back