A request for the players

Sadly, I cannot play the game (old CPU), so for don't waste time on youtube, I prefer request here:

-Does the Remastered use the same songs on the Radio? And it has all the stations?

-Can someone show me how a male character looks at 100% in muscle? Possible on Image as Design.
It is mostly for eye compare with the original and by eye see if they use a new 3D model or the same.

-A close up to the eye, male or female, just for see if they look more realistic in term of light.

Sorry for bother with the request. I will do it by myself, but, the game will not ran and I cannot affort buy a new PC, lesser on how things are going.

The audio is the same. The songs on the radio are the same. I personally prefer the original saints row 3 with mods because the performance is much better and I like the original aesthetic. The eye meshes are the same afaik. Here is the image you wanted:

1590378069-remaster.jpg

The audio is the same. The songs on the radio are the same. I personally prefer the original saints row 3 with mods because the performance is much better and I like the original aesthetic. The eye meshes are the same afaik. Here is the image you wanted:

1590378069-remaster.jpg
What settings you running on?

1590378069-remaster.jpg
Just as I expected! The model it is indeed the same, it only has bigger and detail textures.
The eyes are fixed the light, which is good.
And good to know they keep the same radios stations and songs.

But, mostly the use of same models opens a windows to repack the old one with the remastered version textures, having the best of both worlds, thanks.

Back