A problem in a main storyline Quest (Finish the key)

There is one main storyline quest in which you got to travel all over the city looking for batteries which are guarded by Zin guys you get CID and Fun Shaundi as Homies , there are generators that need to be disabled but for some reason in the middle of the disabling my character would just stop half way or before the end of the process and would simply fail every time i was barely able to disable 3 generators (i set all the settings on lowest and even that barely does anything, i find this issue similar to the one in the past where you have to escape the Zin on a ship and you would get smashed by giant doors). so has anyone had this problem aswell ? does anyone know how to fix this ? (thanks in advance to anyone who would find a solution :D)

There is one main storyline quest in which you got to travel all over the city looking for batteries which are guarded by Zin guys you get CID and Fun Shaundi as Homies , there are generators that need to be disabled but for some reason in the middle of the disabling my character would just stop half way or before the end of the process and would simply fail every time i was barely able to disable 3 generators (i set all the settings on lowest and even that barely does anything, i find this issue similar to the one in the past where you have to escape the Zin on a ship and you would get smashed by giant doors). so has anyone had this problem aswell ? does anyone know how to fix this ? (thanks in advance to anyone who would find a solution :D)

Are you using the Steam version of the game?

Back