A NEW SERIES I CREATED USING SAINTS ROW 2 MODS!! EPISODE 12.4!!

What? You meant to say "What she is saying..." lmao
Sorry, I was always under the impression you were a guy. It may seem ignorant but I assume everybody is a guy online, due to my history and how many guys pretend to be girls online. Not bashing you or anybody for that matter just I assume everybody is a guy just due what I have been through, how many close personal friends of mine pretended to be girls and ended up being guys etc etc etc. Not that it's that "Big" of a deal, I just prefer somebody be upfront and honest from the get go. I even mean that towards those that are guys that feel like they are a girl trapped in a mans body, same goes in vice versa. But I rather not go into that as it's a very touchy subject, so if you are a girl, my apologies then, I meant "She" and not "He", i'll correct my mistake bud.

Sorry, I was always under the impression you were a guy. It may seem ignorant but I assume everybody is a guy online, due to my history and how many guys pretend to be girls online. Not bashing you or anybody for that matter just I assume everybody is a guy just due what I have been through, how many close personal friends of mine pretended to be girls and ended up being guys etc etc etc. Not that it's that "Big" of a deal, I just prefer somebody be upfront and honest from the get go. I even mean that towards those that are guys that feel like they are a girl trapped in a mans body, same goes in vice versa. But I rather not go into that as it's a very touchy subject, so if you are a girl, my apologies then, I meant "She" and not "He", i'll correct my mistake bud.
Look at my avatar, that's my real picture I used but it's alright, don't worry about it.

Look at my avatar, that's my real picture I used but it's alright, don't worry about it.
In retrospect to your avatar, Considering I assume everybody is a guy, in my defense I just thought that was your gf or something lol, but again my bad, now I know.

What she is saying is don't keep bumping your own post so much making new comments, just edit your original thread or first comment to have what you want to say next. Because commenting so many times over and over is called bumping your topic when nobody has replied back to your last comment. So instead just edit your original thread or last placed comment. Now if somebody replied such as my self, you may comment back.
Ok thanks. I'm very new at this and I appreciate the help.

Back