A couple of questions regarding Gentlemen of Steelport vs Things To Do In Steelport

I 'screwed up' slightly when modding my copy of SRTT.

You see, I got SR2 a few years ago and only got to play it a couple of weeks ago since it ran like crap on my old PC. My very first playthrough was with Gentlemen of the Row installed and I was very pleased with the mod. I then googled to see if there was a 'GotR for SRTT', and there in fact was. So I downloaded it, installed it and beat the campaign and most of the activities with it in my save.

However, reading through threads, I just found out GoS is severely outdated (according to the author himself) and TTDIS (is this acronym correct?) is its 'spiritual successor'. I facepalmed hard but didn't mind it much because I was planning on doing another playthrough anyway.

Now, onto the questions.

1 - How different are the mods? Is there anything 'major' from GoS missing in TTDIS?
2 - Will I be able to rebuild my character if I switch out to TTDIS? I'm currently using GoS with the exagerated/extended (or whatever it's called) sliders and made my character using those sliders. Are such sliders present in TTDIS and if not, how easy would it to remake in the 'vanilla' sliders?

Back