10x genki spawn

this mod makes Genki 10x more likely to spawn

its still only like a 1% - 3% chance depending on where you are

this has only been mildly tested, however in my game Genki does tend to spawn a bit more

install instructions: put in root dir (.Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV)
blah blah standard install blah

*update: fixed some wrong information about yearwood (sorry about that)
and added a 50x version... because if 1% is not enough, try 5%
10% in sunset park... i think

Edit: readme added
sorry, first saints row mod i ever made, didn't think it needed a readme really, but rules are rule

Attachments

• krk10xGenki.rar
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,056
  • krk50xGenki.rar
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,916
Last edited:
Please include a readme with install instructions in the archive itself, as per our release rules.

I'm not sure who the "Genki" people are could you add a screenshot of them? Also since you know how to make this could you make a mod to make those gross guys that are only wearing belts not spawn at all please?

I'm not sure who the "Genki" people are could you add a screenshot of them? Also since you know how to make this could you make a mod to make those gross guys that are only wearing belts not spawn at all please?

There is so much I have to say about this post...
'Geni people'
How have you played a recent saints row game, and not know who Professor Genki is?
And they're not "Guys wearing belts"
But I'm guessing you're young, so I won't ruin your innocence.

lets take this in parts

a) if you don't know who Genki is... you should play the game, or do a quick search, sure i could put up a screenshot, but saints row screenies has always been a bit difficult for me for.... reasons
if your too lazy to look it up.... Genki is a crazy cat-headed maniac murder gameshow host, if you find him in the streets, hes usually eather causeing chaos, or killing people... if you manage to kill him, he drops large amounts of cash

b) what i did with this is what you could barely call a mod... sure it does what i wanted but it was really little more then changeing a few numbers around while stumbleing blindly through the file, i put it up only for poor sobs who are even more inept then i am... and thats saying something

c) preventing a certian kind of npc from spawning is possible, if i know what the game calls them, "guys wearing belts" doesnt help much

lets take this in parts

a) if you don't know who Genki is... you should play the game, or do a quick search, sure i could put up a screenshot, but saints row screenies has always been a bit difficult for me for.... reasons
if your too lazy to look it up.... Genki is a crazy cat-headed maniac murder gameshow host, if you find him in the streets, hes usually eather causeing chaos, or killing people... if you manage to kill him, he drops large amounts of cash

b) what i did with this is what you could barely call a mod... sure it does what i wanted but it was really little more then changeing a few numbers around while stumbleing blindly through the file, i put it up only for poor sobs who are even more inept then i am... and thats saying something

c) preventing a certian kind of npc from spawning is possible, if i know what the game calls them, "guys wearing belts" doesnt help much

By "guys wearing belts" He means the gimps, but he seems like a kid.

Genki spawn twice very early in the game for me , i could not kill him because cops kept shooting/distracting me and i did not have powers

I haven't actually seen him in game yet I'm only at 18% but I did just see a game about him and you throw his balloon head into hoops. Also when I made the first post hadn't even seen that game thing yet.

Back